Monday, February 25, 2013

RED+CAMEL



























Blazer: BluRebecca
Hats: JosephE.Ward
Sunglasses: H&M
Shirt: H&M (last seen here)
Sweater: Vintage (last seen here)
Jeans: Zara (last seen here)
Boots: Primark
Bag: Vintage
Bracelet: H&M
Watch: CASIO taken from my mom

New outfits, new hair. Yes, dear readers, the other day I defeat of the braids that I did since I was little, and I got straight hair, what do you think about?
I love this blazer BluRebecca found in the magical closet of my mother, with the JosephE.Ward's hat, bought in London many years ago, even before I was born. I like the combination of the camel of my jacket with the burgundy hat and bag, worn with skinny jeans!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pie Hole. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig